The Best Bookish Costumes I've Seen So Far

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween, everyone. As you may know, or don't know, I'm cosplaying as Kaz Brekker for Halloween.

Aka this guy below.


In case you're wondering, I have everything except the little vest and the tie and the gloves and the CANE. Don't worry. I'm getting the gloves and tie soon. So I'm missing the cane most importantly.
So I'm kinda screwed. Never fear, though! I'll think of something! (I might end up using an umbrella for the cane. Haha. Photoshop skills activate!)

So let's enjoy some photos of other people's costumes! (Because I fail at costumes. I was Queen Bitterblue last year, though. And I wore a dress. GASP!)

And all the credit goes to the owners of the pictures. I do not own any of these.

Hobbitses
Parenting goals. 
I mean, this is what children are for...right?

Zombie Librarian?
Or a normal librarian. Either way, it's awesome.

Pun-y Fifty Shades of Grey
Humor. Fantastic. 
This gets all the chicks. Am I right? 

This Book Cover: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
The skills required to do that makeup. Love it.

And Game of Thrones
daenerys_and_hatchlings_new_york_comic_con_by_ravendarkcreations-d5hym6t
I've actually never read or watched this. (People told me it's too inappropriate for me. Haha.) But this is still an amazing cosplay. Gotta love cosplay, right?

So. What are you going to do for Halloween? 

1 comment :