Introducing the Lovely Erica!

Sunday, November 29, 2015
guestofthemonth club

Guest of the Month Club is hosted by Emily Reads Everything. Go check her out!

My awesome guest blogger for this chilly month is Erica from Escape Under the Cover. (She's pretty awesome.) So, without a further ado, meet Erica! (insert cheesy clapping sequence here.)


Hey everyone, I'm Erica and right now you are going to learn how I am one of the biggest Harry Potter nerds! So I hope you are all ready to discover my wonderful and amazing world. 

It's always interesting to learn what someone does outside of the context that you know them and sometimes it can take you completely by surprise. Like a jock who likes to bake, or an outsider who makes it famous. Now me, I'm a blogger who likes to write fanfiction! 

Now this might not seem like anything huge or all that exciting, but I actually devote a rather large chunk of my time to one fanfiction site in particular! What site might that be? Harry Potter Fanfiction, also known as HPFF. But to be honest, I actually don't spend too much ofmy time writing or reading. Don't get me wrong, I definitely do more than my fair share of those two things. However, I actually spend a majority of my time on the forums. Why? Because its amazing and I have made so many wonderful and amazing friends on this site. 

We are a wonderful community of Harry Potter Fanfiction lovers who enjoy the company of other HP fanfiction writers and readers. We have all sorts of fun on the forums with events like the House Cup during the summer, Dobbies (which are our awards for our best written stories), and a bunch of other activities. We are also a kid friendly site and pride ourselves on that. We have members of staff (of which I am one) who moderate our forums and the stories submitted to make sure that they follow the site rules so that other members don't have to worry about coming across mature content. 

If you think this sounds like a fun site, which I hope it does, I strongly encourage you to join our community! Be sorted into a house and join in on the house cup during the summer. Plus there are other events that go on within each common room as well! We have recently added Quidditch matches to our forums as well. Read amazing stories and meet some of the most amazing people on the internet. 

Hope to see you there! 

Erica 
Find me at HPFF as: Slytherinchica08

And don't forget to check out my blog, escapeunderthecover.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment