Look At This Stuff, Isn't It Neat? (Not): ShelfieHop

Monday, November 16, 2015

I am probably the only person who doesn't have an official place to hold my books. My books sit on top of a Costco box. Why? Well, A) I moved and didn't buy a new bookshelf (YET) and B) I don't own a lot of books (Because I moved. My books are coming. Soon. Soon.)


As you can see, I don't own many books. 


And you can see the Costco box. (And my Pillow Pet. and my robe. And a blanket. And my signing book. Okay, you can see a lot of my stuff.)


And it's not like it's an official shelf. But it's my current shelf. And I'm mildly ashamed of it. Heh heh.

Check out the other hoppers! 

6 comments :

  1. That's wonderful! I cant' wait to see what bookcase you get and the books that are on their way. I'm thinking we can do this once or twice a year and watch our collections change/grow. Thank you so much for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll definitely be awesome. I'm sure to post another picture. This was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. I used to do my books like this! I just had piles everywhere, I think all we book hoarders do this at some point in time! Can't wait to see your shelves when you get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piles and piles of stuff. Who says we're hoarders? We're not! -evil laughter-
      I'll probably get boring IKEA shelves. But they get the job done!

      Delete
  3. "I don't own a lot of books." I had to reread that sentence several times. I was like "what? how is this possible?" But then I saw you moved and I feel your pain. Most of mine are still in storage from our move.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine might stay in storage for a bit. -cries- And there's a hardcover Illuminae ARC in there!

      Delete