My 2016 Challenges

Monday, December 28, 2015
I'm reluctant to committing to reading challenges. Why? I'll forget about them by March. Trust me on that. 
But I'll signup for them anyways.

GRAPHIC NO ICONS

6 Squared Challenge

This challenge is hosted by BookstacksAmber

The Rules:
  • Your challenge is to read six books from each of the six categories, for a total of 36 books by the end of 2016:
    • 6 New Releases (Debut Authors)
    • 6 New Releases (Loved Authors)
    • 6 Books to Start a Series
    • 6 Books to Complete a Series (can be different from above)
    • 6 Book to Movie Adaptations
    • 6 Goodreads Choice Awards Winners or Nominees
  • There are no minimum number of books required for each month. Three per month would be a good starting point since there are 36 books in the challenge, but you can read 1 book from the challenge in January and 10 in February if you want. This challenge is super flexible, so do whatever works best for you!
My Goal:
Duh. This one is a bit obvious.
I'm reading 6 books in each of the six categories. 

ROCK (1)

Rock My TBR

It's hosted by The YA Book Traveler.

The Rules:
  • To read a minimum of 1 book per month you already own (published book). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
My Goal:
I haven't quite planned out which books I'll be reading. I just have my TBR to look at. 

2016 Book Blog Discussion Challenge

2016 Discussion Challenge

I have so many ideas for discussions, but I'm so lazy in writing them. This will definitely get me writing.

The Rules:
  • Every month, we’ll update this 2016 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky – so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
  • Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
My Goal:
I'll be trying to do 2 discussions a month. 
That's 24 discussions in the year.
Creative Conversationalist

unnamed-35

Commenting 365 Challenge

I'm also taking a part of a commenting challenge. 
It's hosted by Read Write Love 28.

The Rules:
Comment on a blog every day. (I'll be using the master list.)

My Goal:
Commenting every day. Isn't that obvious? 

No comments :

Post a Comment