Delicious Desserts Book Tag

Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Graphic done by me (Wren)
Hiya, it's Wren here.
You may or may not know that I'm an avid fan of dessert. I thought, 'Why not make a book tag for desserts?' And so this idea was born.

Cake: A book that filled you up
And doesn't this cake look delicious? AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE. I wants you!

I'm going with Vicious by Victoria Schwab. This book was great. I read it so quickly. It took me only a few days. It had murder and mystery and magic. Three Ms that make me all giddy. Plus, it was by one of my favorite authors Victoria Schwab.


Cupcake: An under-300 paged book you ADORED

George by Alex Gino is so sweet. It was cute and fluffy. Definitely something I adored and loved from the start.
If you ask me, George would be more of a vanilla cupcake with chocolate filling. Something surprising inside.

Cookies: Favorite audiobook/ebook

I don't typically listen to audiobooks. And I don't typically enjoy ebooks. But I do admit I loved the eARC of This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp I got from NetGalley. The book was amazing by itself. I was bawling by the end of the book. And I was on a car ride. So it's a bit embarrassing. Trust me on that. The ebook part was mostly because I didn't have a copy with me. Haha.


Tarts: Favorite quick read

I'm totally counting manga for this one. Because manga is a quick read. Haha.
I'm saying Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori. This manga series is so cute. I read almost all the hardcopies my library had in a few days. As soon as I got them, I spent an hour to finish them. Manga is always easy to read. Especially in hard copy form. It only takes me an hour (as I said.)


Ice cream: Favorite couple that's hot hot hot

I'm going to say Chaol and Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. Because whoa. Those two had their moments. They were very compatible. (Hush, shippers. It's my opinion.) I've been a Chaolena fan for a while.
And I know people will say the romance from Lux, but I've never read it (adamantly so.) Not to mention the fact that I'm not a huge fan of romance to begin with. Just saying.
And I don't read hot romances. Ever. At most, it's steamy.


Pudding/custard: Best supporting character

Iko from Cinder by Marissa Meyer is amazing. She's funny and cute and sassy. Her commentary is quick. She reminds me of Clara Oswin Oswald (COO) who also had quick retorts. And COO is sassy too. COO's from Doctor Who. Just as a reminder.
Iko is android goals.


Pie: A book with a great setting and world development

Going with Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. It's been a long time since I read this book. But it was amazing. The world was intriguing. It was detailed. (To my recollection.) It had many elements. And I just loved the premise. And the maps were...ugh...gorgeous.


Chocolate and assorted candies: A guilty pleasure book

This is going to be fan fiction. Why? I don't typically read it. And I personally love reader inserts. That's when it's you (the reader) as the main character. And I typically read the Hetalia ones if I do read them. I used to write reader inserts of anime on DeviantArt. Yeah, not Wattpad or Fanfiction.net. DeviantArt. It's a cool place. The groups are great to meet new people and find new stories. I've written Free! reader inserts and some Ouran ones. And a good amount of Hetalia ones. Because I adore Hetalia. (I'm such a big fan of Ivan who is Russia and Lovino who is South Italy/Romano.)

I'm tagging Cait at Paper Fury. Anyone can join in, though! 
I tag you, dear tomato!

No comments :

Post a Comment