Perhaps We Shall Dance: A Dramatic Reading

Monday, March 21, 2016

I was supposed to read a scene or act out a scene from a book or something. But I'm weird, so I decided to read a scene from my WIP Soaring, Falling, Crashing (a tentative title.)
I give you a good five minutes of background info, so you can skip ahead if you don't want rambling and background info. I've pasted some background info below.

It's a story about the House system and betrayal and traitors. The main character Oswald 'Oz' and love interest Alessandro 'Les' are part of the Invisible House and are participating in the House Trials for Acrobats and Herbalist respectively.
In this scene, Les is stressed out because he's a well-known Herbalist advising the Small/Smaller House Alliance against the Higher Order. And, of course, shy Les gets mad at Oz. And the scene is about what follows.

No comments :

Post a Comment