Fall into Fall Anime 2016

Sunday, October 2, 2016

AH! Fall anime is here. It's crazy how we're switching over to the lovely animes of this fall. I haven't even finished some summer anime ('91 Days', 'Morose Mononokean', 'Orange', and 'Mob Psycho 100', in case you want to know.) But. I'm super excited for this season. Why? You're about to find out.

Definitely Will Watch


Haikyuu Season 3
I'm most excited for Haikyuu Season Three. We're about to see Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. As someone who has read the manga and knows what happens, I'm really in it for the action and the characters and, ultimately, the OPs. Haikyuu has a track record of being a phenomenal anime, and I know that this season will be no different.


Shuumatsu no Izetta
Honestly, I was surprised about this anime. A cute red-head (Who reminds me of Shirayuki from Snow White with the Red Hair) with a frilly, white dress riding on a broomstick/gun (Or I think it's a gun? It looks like a gun to me) fighting bad guys. What should I think? But it seems like an interesting and moving anime. With action.


Occultic;Nine
Okay. This seems a tad like Bungou Stray Dogs to me. But I think I can work with it. If we get a cool paranormal story, I'll be satisfied. (And, yes, that is a Hamilton reference.) I want to see backstories and a fast plot. Like Mob Psycho 100 character-wise and Kill la Kill plot-wise. Not following those characters or plots but the general idea of detailed characters and fast, action-filled plots.


Trickster
I still don't know much about this anime. But the animation is really cool. And the name 'Trickster' evokes this sense of mischief and madness that I really want to explore. But, then again, I don't know much.

Maybe Watch


Bungou Stray Dogs Season 2
I'm not saying that I enjoyed the part one of this anime. But I'm interested in seeing how Dazai fights and reacts to the possible attacks. Also, Dazai.


Nanbaka
This just seems like a mindless anime to watch. Something funny and crazy that will take my mind off of the stressful matters of life. Anyways, it has vibrant colors and some...interesting characters.


WWW.Working!
Honestly, I think I need some slice of anime among all these action and thriller animes. This seems cute (Along the lines of Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru) and fluffy. That's all I need. And...interesting characters/


Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Okay. I don't mind magical girl animes. I really don't. I'm just scared that this anime will try to be 'Madoka Magica' and will fail epically and disappoint everyone. So I'm unsure on that level.

And there are two or so slice of life animes that I might try. But I haven't even added them to my MAL. So I won't watch them unless everyone sings their praise. 
A lot of the animes this season don't seem too great. So I'll be spending time catching up on all the finished I haven't finished. Or even started for that matter. Oh well. 
But if any anime turn out to be amazing (Such as 'Amanchu' and 'Re:Zero' from summer and spring seasons respectively), I'll watch it. But it has to be AMAZING.

What anime are you watching this season? Which ones are you cautious about? 

No comments :

Post a Comment